Visit the Mas d'en Blei winery
The visit consists of a walk through the vineyards on foot, a visit to the winery and a tasting of our wines.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE VISIT:
Timetable: Visits all year except holidays and Sundays. Visits on Monday to Friday from 10.00 to 13.00 and from 15.00 to 18.00 and Saturday from 10.00 to 14.00.
Groups: 2 to 12 people.
Duration of the visit: About 1 to 2 hours.
Languages: Catalan, Spanish, English and Portuguese.
Clos Martina. White. White grenache, aging in barrel. Decanter 2013 Bronze Award.
Price of the tour with tasting of 2 wines: 6 €/person.
You can buy wine in the winery.
Location: Mas d’en Blei s/n, 43361- La Morera de Montsant (Tarragona)
Geographic location: ETRS89 * 0º86’71.25’’E 41º22’93.27’’N
Google maps: 41.229383, 0.867152
Visits by prior booking.
To arrange a visit, please contact Núria Morral.
Phone: +34 977 262 031
Data of interest:
- This winery is located on the outskirts of a population center (about 7 km).
- The winery has access for people with reduced mobility.
- Parking area .
- The possibility of paying by credit card is available.
- To access the winery you must take an unpaved track, not suitable for coaches of more than 50 places.
- The visit can be complemented with a visit to a nearby winery (4 km), Celler de l' Era, DO Montsant and the tasting of their wines. Both wineries are managed by the same team. www.cellerdelera.com
The pack for the two visits is 10 € / person.